When stress is either toohigh or too low, performance suffers. Think Goldilocks: you need a little bit of anxiety to be stimulated and alert https://shmoop.pro/, but not in excess. Athletes know that the perfect level of stress will take you into ‘the zone,’ where you will need to be to achieve performance that is maximum.
Below is a listing of 5 Test Day guidelines:
1) Try to sit in an available room with fewer people. Studies show a correlation between fewer testers in an available room and greater test scores.
2) Sit in the front row (and other activities you may not need thought of). There are fewer distractions in the row that is front.
3) The SAT snacks that are best (apples, water, Listerine strips).
4) Keep your own time. Bring an analog watch and set it towards the top of the full hour at each part. This is critical. I don’t wish to scare anyone right now with horror stories…but believe me with this.
5) Know your liberties as a test taker. Among other things, pupils are entitled to a quite room, an effective sized desk, a noticeable clock, and a proctor who pays attention.
Did You Improve Your SAT Scores?
What is the biggest misconception moms and dads and teens have about the SAT?
You actively participated in a wide range of test prep courses and training. Are you experiencing any