The Forum currently sponsors 60 movie jobs and companies.
If for example the movie or task is authorized because of this program, we increase the Forum’s 501c3 status as a sponsor for the task, opening possibilities for funds and fundraising accessible to organizations that are nonprofit. Fiscally sponsored jobs can get tax-deductible contributions from businesses or people. We administer donations made with respect to the project and deliver donor acknowledgments. Our administrative cost is 7% for funds given, but we usually do not just simply take any ownership for the task.
Take note that this system doesn’t offer financing that is direct fundraising services.
To be considered for financial sponsorship, the manufacturing, as represented by the Project Producer(s) must:
- Preserve active account with Northwest Film Forum
- Be in line with Northwest movie Forum’s objective
- Demonstrate clear commitment to the project and offer detailed paperwork and instructions for the way the task will be achieved
- Be a Washington State resident
- If you want to use, please fill in our online application
For those who have any queries, be sure to contact Christopher Day, handling Director, at chris (at) nwfilmforum.org.